8 Reasons Not to Miss LOVESICK 2015!
LOVESICK: "A love-fueled party in a low-pressure environment."
As far as wedding expos go, LOVESICK
is the most diverse and inclusive event we know. Much more than a place to take home fancy flyers and cake samples, Lovesick is passionate about throwing down a good party-- so expect a bar, music, burlesque and more! Vendors are truly excited to have interesting conversations about their past gigs, materials and creative process, and unique customization ideas. Not to mention that everyone is giving away wicked cool stuff! See our pics
from last year's love-fest in Boston!
8 REASONS YOU SHOULD GET YOURSELF (or your engaged friends) TO LOVESICK:
1) TALENT. Lovesick plays matchmaker to indie-minded couples and the rad professionals who will help them bring their visions to life. They scour the country to find the best wedding talent, making sure to curate a group of several dozen vendors in each city who represent varying styles, budgets, and creative approaches. There is something unique and awesome at every show that you won't find in any other room.
2) BOOZE. Cash bar + day drinking + good people = fun times.
3) CHEAP TICKETS. Tickets are only $10.00 online and $15.00 at the door.
4) ENTERTAINMENT. Whether it's the DJs, the bluegrass bands, the dixieland bands, the swing bands, the photo booths, the circus performers, the giant glowing jellyfish (you'll have to find out for yourself what that means), Lovesick is super proud to put on a show that is actually fun. It's a love-fueled party in a low-pressure environment.
5) IT'S INCLUSIVE. Their favorite quote from a 2014 expo attendee was that Lovesick is "beautifully diverse." The Lovesick team tries very hard to create an environment that is super-welcoming to everyone!
6) WIN SHIT.
Most Lovesick shows will feature giveaways often with a value of more than $10,000 in wedding-related goods and services. Plus, the money from the raffles will benefit the Human Rights Campaign's
marriage equality efforts.
7) BURLESQUE. Lovesick is proud to feature some of the best names in burlesque from around the country.
8) BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE THIS.
Go on, this link
JOIN MINTER & RICHTER @ LOVESICK IN BROOKLYN ON 1/4/15:
The Music Hall of Williamsburg 11am - 3pm.
JOIN MINTER & RICHTER @ LOVESICK IN BOSTON ON 1/18/15:
Hope to See You There!